Central Qualifications Level 3 Diploma in Veterinary Nursing
The course provides a student with the necessary training to complete the Level 3 Diploma in Veterinary Nursing and to be eligible to enter the Registrer of Veterinary Nurses.
The Diploma qualification takes two years to complete on a day release programme.
There are three intakes per year - January, April and September (subject to student numbers).
To be able to train as a vererinary nurse the student must have the following, prior to commencing the course:
- Be motivated, enthusiastic and hardworking
- Be 16 yearsof age or older
- Full time employment (35 hours per week or more) or part time (15 hours per week minimum) employment within an Approved Training Pracice (TP)
- 5 GCSEs at C grade or above, which must include Science, Mathematics and English. Other qualifications may be acceptable. Please enquire for further details of other qualifications which may be accepted.
- Candidates must have been resident in the EU for at least three years.
- Candidates cannot be enrolled on any other government funded training programme.